No products in the cart.
ASUS PRIME -B450M-A Motherboard
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
ASUS PRIME -B450M-A Motherboard:
- Supports AMD Ryzen 2nd Generation/Ryzen with Radeon and Vega Graphics/Ryzen 1st Generation Processors with AMD AM4 Socket and AMD B450 Chipset.
- Supports 1 x M.2 Socket with 3 form factor sizes of 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (SATA & PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode). Also equipped to support 4x SATA at a data speed of 6Gb/s 6 x SATA 6Gb/s port(s)
- The B450M-A series comes up witj ASUS Aura Sync header which is an onboard connector for RGB LED strips, easily synced with an ever-growing portfolio of Aura Sync-capable hardware.
- Integrated in the AMD Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics Processors. Supports DVI-D with max. resolution 1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz and D-sub with max. resolution 1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz
ASUS PRIME -B450M-A Motherboard
ASUS PRIME -B450M-A Motherboards provide the solid foundation needed for your first build, plus flexibility to grow with your ambitions. We’ve melded all the good stuff that’s packed into AMD Ryzen™ processors with essential ASUS design and engineering, so you benefit from industry-leading technologies — including automated system tuning, comprehensive cooling controls, and immersive onboard audio. When you build with an ASUS Prime B450 Series motherboard, you build smart, easy and affordably.
With backward-compatible USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A, you’ll experience ultimate connection flexibility and blazing data-transfer speeds of up to 10Gbps.
Combined onboard features deliver elevated audio. Intelligent design and premium hardware create audio quality unlike anything you’ve ever experienced.
ASUS PRIME -B450M-A Motherboards are extensively tested for compatibility with more than 1,000 components and each new model undergoes a minimum of 8,000 hours of strict validation.
AMD StoreMI technology is a software utility that accelerates any drive for better system responsiveness with reduced startup and software load times.
A well-tuned enthusiast system deserves a matching aesthetic. ASUS PRIME -B450M-A Motherboard Aura Sync offers full lighting connected via the motherboard’s RGB header, with a variety of functional presets for external LED strips.
The EPU automatically optimizes power consumption and maximizes savings with Away mode a smart setting that creates an extreme energy saving scenario by shutting down unused I/O controllers.
ASUS PRIME -B450M-A Motherboard offers comprehensive control over system fans via the included Fan Expert 2+ software. Auto Tuning mode configures all parameters with one click.
Beyond VR Ready
Prime B450 series has been tested with loads of class-leading components to ensure that your productivity, gaming and entertainment needs are tuned for maximum performance.
Technical Details of ASUS PRIME -B450M-A Motherboard:
|CPU Socket||AMD AM4|
|CPU Support||AMD AM4 Socket AMD Ryzen 2nd Generation/Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics/Ryzen 1st Generation Processors|
|Memory||2 x DIMM, Max. 32GB, DDR4 3200(O.C.)/3000(O.C.)/2933(O.C.)/2800(O.C.)/2666/2400/2133 MHz Un-buffered Memory|
Dual Channel Memory Architecture
ECC Memory (ECC mode) support varies by CPU.
|On-Board Graphics support||Integrated in the AMD Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics Processors|
Multi-VGA output support : DVI-D/D-Sub ports
– Supports DVI-D with max. resolution 1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz
– Supports D-sub with max. resolution 1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz
|Expansion Slot||AMD Ryzen 2nd Generation/ Ryzen 1st Generation Processors|
1 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 (max at x16 mode)
AMD Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics Processor
1 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 (x8 mode)
AMD B450 chipset
2 x PCIe 2.0 x1
1 x Gigabit LAN Controller(s)
ASUS LAN Guard
|Storage||AMD B450 chipset :|
4 x SATA 6Gb/s port(s), gray,
Support Raid 0, 1, 10
AMD Ryzen 2nd Generation/ Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics/ Ryzen 1st Generation Processors :
1 x M.2 Socket 3, with M key, type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (SATA & PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode)
|Audio||Realtek ALC887 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC|
Audio Feature :
– LED-illuminated design – Brighten up your build with the gorgeous illuminated audio trace path.
– Audio Shielding: Ensures precision analog/digital separation and greatly reduced multi-lateral interference
– Dedicated audio PCB layers: Separate layers for left and right channels to guard the quality of the sensitive audio signals
– Premium Japanese audio capacitors: Provide warm, natural and immersive sound with exceptional clarity and fidelity
|USB Ports||AMD Ryzen 2nd Generation/ Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics/ Ryzen 1st Generation :|
4 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 port(s) (4 at back panel, blue)
AMD B450 chipset :
2 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 port(s) (2 at back panel, )
AMD B450 chipset :
2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 port(s) (2 at mid-board)
4 x USB 2.0/1.1 port(s) (4 at mid-board)
|I/O Ports||1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse combo port(s)|
1 x DVI-D
1 x D-Sub
1 x LAN (RJ45) port(s)
2 x USB 3.1 Gen 2
4 x USB 3.1 Gen 1
3 x Audio jack(s)
|Internal I/O ports||1 x Aura RGB Strip Header|
1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1(up to 5Gbps) connector(s) support(s) additional 2 USB 3.1 Gen 1 port(s) (19-pin)
2 x USB 2.0 connector(s) support(s) additional 4 USB 2.0 port(s)
1 x M.2 Socket 3 with M Key, type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (SATA & PCIE 3.0 X4 mode)
1 x COM port(s) connector(s)
6 x SATA 6Gb/s connector(s)
1 x CPU Fan connector(s) (1 x 4 -pin)
2 x Chassis Fan connector(s) (2 x 4 -pin)
1 x S/PDIF out header(s)
1 x 24-pin EATX Power connector(s)
1 x 8-pin ATX 12V Power connector(s)
1 x Front panel audio connector(s) (AAFP)
1 x System panel(s)
1 x Clear CMOS jumper(s)
1 x Speaker connector
2 x SATA 6Gb/s cable(s)
1 x M.2 Screw Package
1 x Supporting DVD
|Dimensions||24.4 cm x 24 cm (9.6 x 9.5 )|
mATX Form Factor
Read Morre about ASUS PRIME -B450M-A Motherboard: https://www.asus.com/in/Motherboards-Components/Motherboards/PRIME/PRIME-B450M-K-II/
Related Products: https://www.pcisland.in/product-category/pc-parts/motherboard/
|Max Memory Support|
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.
There are no reviews yet.