No products in the cart.
GIGABYTE Nvidia GeForce RTX 3060 Ti Eagle OC 8GB GDDR6 Graphics Card
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
GIGABYTE Nvidia GeForce RTX 3060 Ti Eagle OC
- Powered by GeForce RTX 3060 Ti and Integrated with 8GB GDDR6 256-bit memory interface
- Core Clock : 1695 MHz (Reference Card: 1665 MHz)
- Display Ports : DisplayPort 1.4a *2 and HDMI 2.1 *2
- PCI-Express 4.0 Support
- WINDFORCE 2X Cooling System with alternate spinning fans
- RGB Fusion 2.0 – synchronize with other AORUS devices
- Protection metal back plate
WINDFORCE 2XCOOLING SYSTEM
The WINDFORCE 2X cooling system features 2X100mm unique blade fans, alternate spinning, 4 composite copper heat pipes direct touch GPU, 3D active fan and Screen cooling, which together provide high efficiency heat dissipation.
GIGABYTE Nvidia GeForce RTX 3060 Ti Eagle OC turns the adjacent fans in the opposite direction, so that the airflow direction between the two fans is the same, reducing the turbulence and enhancing the airflow pressure.
3D ACTIVE FAN
The 3D Active Fan provides semi-passive cooling, and the fans will remain off when the GPU is in a low load or low power game.
UNIQUE BLADE FAN
The airflow is spilt by the triangular fan edge, and guided smoothly through the 3D stripe curve on the fan surface.
GRAPHENE NANO LUBRICANT
Graphene nano lubricant can extend the life of fan by 2.1 times, close to the life of double ball bearing, and is quieter.
Extended heatsink design allows air flow to pass through, providing better heat dissipation.
HEAT PIPES DIRECT TOUCH
The shape of the pure copper heat pipe maximizes the direct contact area with the GPU. The heat pipe also covers the VRAM through a large metal plate contact to ensure proper cooling.
RGB FUSION 2.0
With 16.7M customizable color options and numerous lighting effects, you can choose lighting effects or synchronize with other AORUS devices.
When experiencing any power supply abnormality, the indicator will alert gamers by flashing light.
FRIENDLY PCB DESIGN
Fully automated production process ensures top quality of the circuit boards and eliminates sharp protrusions of the solder connectors seen on the conventional PCB surface. This friendly design prevents your hands from getting cut or inadvertently damaging components when making your build.
The cutting edge intuitive interface allows you to adjust the clock speed, voltage, fan performance and power target in real-time according to your game’s requirements.
GIGABYTE Nvidia GeForce RTX 3060 Ti Eagle OC Specification:
- Chipset: GeForce RTX™ 3060 Ti
- Core Clock: 1695 MHz (Reference Card: 1665 MHz)
- CUDA® Cores: 4864
- Memory Clock: 14000 MHz
- Memory Size: 8 GB
- Memory Type: GDDR6
- Memory Bus: 256 bit
- Memory Bandwidth (GB/sec): 448 GB/s
- Card Bus: PCI-E 4.0 x 16
- Digital max resolution: 7680×4320
- Multi-view: 4
- Card size: L=242 W=124 H=41 mm
- PCB Form: ATX
- DirectX: 12 Ultimate
- GIGABYTE Nvidia GeForce RTX 3060 Ti Eagle OC OpenGL: 4.6
- Power requirement: 600W
- Power Connectors: 8 pin*1
- Output: DisplayPort 1.4a *2, HDMI 2.1 *2
- SLI support: N/A
- Accessories: Quick guide
Related Products: https://www.pcisland.in/product-category/pc-parts/graphic-card/
|Dimensions||25 × 13 × 5 cm|
Questions and answers of the customers
- Q Viagra Ultime Notizie [url=https://oscialipop.com]Cialis[/url] hypotension a. Viagra Levitra Prez...Asked by March 29, 2022 2:30 amonThere are no answers for this question yet. Answer now